Sunday, October 30, 2011

Update!

Sorry it's been awhile since I've updated. When I did have a free weekend, we were always busy doing something else. >.< Let's start from the top. I had my White Coat Ceremony on September 18. One of the doctors who gave us a speech made me all teary because she said, "If you are thinking the admissions office made a mistake in your acceptance to medical school, it's not. You deserve to be here." Something along those lines, but I sometimes still wonder though hehe! Anyways, the smallest size they had was a 2, so it's a little big on me. Lameee!! What ever happened to size 0?


Two weeks later in October, Mr. & Mrs. Wong came to visit us. It was so wonderful to see them again!! We miss you guys already! They landed on Saturday, but Brian had to work that day. I took them to the outlet because Massachusetts doesn't have tax on clothes and shoes (my selling point for trying to convince people to visit haha)!! On Sunday, we were all being touristy and went to the Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall. I forgot to take a picture of the lobster roll and clam chowder before digging in, but we got pictures of desserts. Oops! >.<



Three weeks later, Brian finally had a weekend off, so we decided to visit his cousins in NYC. We were both tired from work/school, so all we did was relax and eat to our tummy's delight. We also did a lot of sight seeing when we were there in May. I think the most filling meal was during Saturday's lunch when James decided to change our original orders of 13 dishes to 23!!! Needless to say, we had plenty of leftovers lol. I've never seen so many dim sum plate on a table at one time!! We FINALLY got to have some real Korean bbq while in NYC. Boston's Korean food is mediocre at best.


Last night, it snowed... in October. Weather.com called it historic snowfall in October... Snowtober. It's way too early for snow. Wahhh!!! I am so not ready for this type of weather. Here is a picture of our car before we went out to do some errands. At least tomorrow's forecast is a high of 51 degrees.


Well, that's all. I didn't post all of the pictures on here, but the rest will be on fB in a couple of days. Until next time.. <3

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah. The blog. Ummm... yeah, I've been forgetful as far as updating this thing too... Sorry!

    Anyway, Thanks James, Alison, Charles and Joanna for being our hosts! Was fun to see you guys and Naomi as well!

    Thanks for visiting us Mom and Dad! Can't wait to see you guys in December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. High of 51 degrees lol. It rained in CA today! Finally some moisture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It rains here almost every single week, especially on Thursdays for some strange reason. =*(

    ReplyDelete