Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Weekend

Hi everyone!!  Sorry we have been MIA for awhile.  Brian was busy at work like usual, and I was finishing up my last few weeks of school.  Wee finally done with 1st year!!  It appeared to have gone by so fast, yet so slow at the same time, especially around exam time.  Does that even make sense?  LOL Anyways, Brian's parents came to visit last week.  It was so good to see them!  We took them to the outlets & had lots of yummy dinners.  We were thinking of going to Cape Cod, but it seems to always rain when we want to take our guests there.  How odd!!  Then my cousin Tammi just came this past weekend.  She nudged me to help move my wedding planning along.  Few things done.. plenty more to go!! 

With all our guests & friends, I think I celebrated my birthday like 4 times. Wooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment