Thursday, October 18, 2012

All Alone

Since Monday, Brian has been gone on a business trip.  I have to admit that it's been kind of weird living alone and cooking for one person.  However, the worst part is that Halloween is almost here, and so many EVIL scary movies and movie previews have been playing on TV.  They all haunt my thoughts, especially at night.  For example, on Tuesday, a friend told me he watched Sinister.  That was all I could think about while trying to fall sleep.  Last night, I was scrolling through Facebook right before going to sleep.  I was trying to distract myself to stop thinking about Sinister, but someone posted a picture from Paranormal Activity 4.  Q_Q I kept peeking over my blanket to make sure something wasn't there.  I'm glad Brian is coming home tonight.  I can finally get a good night's sleep... oh yea and I miss him too!

On a side note, I wish all scary Halloweens movies were like this! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment