Friday, August 26, 2011

Are you kidding me?!

First there was a tornado in Massachusetts in May right before we came to sign our lease. Then on Tuesday, there was an earthquake, and I found out there's a fault line in Boston. Apparently, I moved from one fault line to another. >.> Now Hurricane Irene is heading toward Boston and is expected to hit the city on Sunday. Seriously? What is going on with Mother Nature and Boston?! Or maybe I'm just bad luck... really bad luck! After all, there was a tsunami warning when we were in Hawaii and a major earthquake and tsunami in Japan a day before we were suppose to fly out.

Anyways, I am done with the first week of med school. Even though it has only been a few days of lecture, I'm already overwhelmed by the massive amount of materials that I need to memorize. Plus, they threw us into interviewing patients already without much direction. My classmate found this YouTube video below, and it's totally how we all felt! Oh how I miss the summer of just MBA classes, which I thought was hard, but I was wrong. Oh so wrong!! I'm beginning to rethink my decision to pursue a MD/MBA...

No comments:

Post a Comment