Friday, September 9, 2011

UPS package?

I'd like to start off by apologizing for the lack of updates as of late. With me pulling 60-72 hours a week, I tend not to want to do much when I get home from work. In fact, on my day off, I like to do my best impersonation of Jabba the Hut. Meaning, I sit on my couch like a big fat slob and not move unless I have to.

Anyway, the reason why I'm posting today is because I got a lovely package from the UPS man at work. The BEST FRIEND EVER sent me a care package since he's heard me whine and complain about how I miss driving my sports cars and how I wish I could still visit race tracks every so often. So this is what he got me!





SO AWESOME! I've been meaning to get this for a while now, but Jae helped me take the big step and ordered it for me! Hahahaha. Nah, he called me telling me how Logitech sent him a 50% off coupon and that if I wanted it, I could finally apply it to this sweet set up. Is that not the most awesome friend ever? THANK YOU JAE! I was going to play a bit tonight, but I'm already way past my bedtime and I have to be at work early in the morning. Maybe I'll pull an all nighter after work and sleep through my day off! That sounds pretty fun to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment