Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Frigid Blast Welcoming Us Back Home.

Hey guys!! Brian and I miss everyone already! We were so happy to see all you guys and spend time with our dear family and friends. We had so much fun during our vacation! So much that the first day of school was a total drag. Plus they didn't even bother to ease my class back in. They just cruelly threw us back into a schedule that is even more hectic than before. With that said, I won't have anytime to post up pictures on here/fB until maybe this weekend at the earliest. Maybe even after Martin Luther King Day. Sorry!!

Anyways, going from awesome California weather to Boston bone chilling weather is not the least bit fun. It was 28 degrees during noon. Now it's almost 8 PM here, and it's 17 degrees. It's so cold that the news called the weather a "FRIGID BLAST." At least I finally get to use the earmuffs Leanne bought me. They are so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment