Monday, January 16, 2012

MLK Holiday!

I <3 school holidays. I appreciate it so much more now since I never got this holiday off in the working world. As promised, I finally had time this weekend to upload our most wonderful holiday vacation.

Here was our list of places to eat/go before heading back to the NE. We accomplished quite a lot actually. We were pretty surprised!! I'm still a little sad that we couldn't fit an SD trip or Disneyland in, but it's okay! Next time!!

Lucille's - done
Sanuki No Sato - done
Road to Seoul - done
Mastro's - done
In N Out -done
Mako Sushi -done
PHO!!!! - done
Brodard - just me.
Anjin
NBC dim sum -done
Mi Piace - done
Disneyland
Knott's Merry Farm
San Diego

Five year anniversay @ Mastro's. <3
The family @ the Bellagio Las Vegas.

I've posted the rest on fB, so click here to see them. Some pictures are missing because we were so excited to eat that we forgot to take pictures. >.< Looking back at these pictures reminds Brian and I what a great time we had with such great company!! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment