Thursday, June 23, 2011

And... the free cable is gone...

Well, not much to say about it at this point except I was very very bored the whole day. Thought about walking around the city, trying to familiarize myself with the neighborhood, but it's been raining non-stop since yesterday so I just stayed in the apartment. Although, on a good note, I was a lot more productive with housework and stuff without internet. ;)

Scheduled an appointment for tomorrow to hook up everything and hopefully I won't have to deal with Comcast again for a while. At least they're giving me free HBO for a year with no contract. Bad part is it's not free and actually more expensive than I thought it would be!

On another note, July 4th weekend will be pretty fun! Our good friends Daniel and Joanne are coming to visit us and Joanne offered to show us around town while she's here. She actually used to live right across the street from where our apartment is with Cat Ng! All in all, I'm excited to have them stay with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment