Monday, June 13, 2011

Confessions of a Shopaholic

For the past several days, we've made multiple trips to Bed Bath Beyond, Costco, Ikea, and Target. These stores are all evillll! We keep seeing stuff we "need" and end up buying more than we originally planned. We even unexpectedly ended up at Crate & Barrel! I mean, these things are considered necessities, so I don't feel so bad until I add up all the receipts. I'll save that for another day.

Today, we went to Bloomingdale's to purchase these UGG boots. Even though I never thought I would EVER wear UGGs, I've been told that these are essential during the unforgiving Boston winters. Plus, I have a gift card here, so it's like free shoes ^_^. I was leaning toward the color "Toast" since that's the color Brian and the sales associate liked, but the only one left was the one on display. I'm a big germaphobe, so I didn't want to buy it. Some people try on shoes without socks! So gross! Brian got annoyed and told me that was a stupid reason. Haha, but I forgot to tell him that the boots were also scratched until we left. Afterwards, he became more forgiving for dragging him out to the mall. Now to order them online, but I can't seem to decide whether to buy the boots in Black or Toast. Any opinions would be helpful!

Back to watching Bruins vs Canucks. Woo go Bruins!! Uh oh... I'm becoming more and more like a Bostonian...

2 comments: