Friday, September 14, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Latte

I don't particularly enjoy drinking coffee because it almost gives me an instant headache and tummy ache.  SO... I am really excited about the return of Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte. It makes drinking coffee so much more enjoyable while studying renal pathophysiology, which apparently makes no sense to me yet it makes me sleepy at the same.  What a bad combo!!  However, it was just a tad too yummy, so I consumed it just a little too fast, giving me a huge caffeine high.  My forehead turned numb, and I felt a quite dazed.  Brian laughed when I told him, saying that I need to build up my caffeine tolerance. =*(
While drinking PSL, I couldn't help but sing "This is Halloween!  This is Halloween!!.... Everyone hail to the pumpkin song!"  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment