Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Summer Update

Mike, Jen, & Alyssa came to visit in June.  It's been awhile since we've seen them, but Alyssa has grown so much!  We went to the New England Aquarium & Fenway with them.  New England Aquarium was dark, gloomy, and old.  Nothing compared to the one in Long Beach or Monterey.
We made a quick trip to NYC to visit James & Alison before they left for Shanghai.  They are moving so far away =*(.  Also, we went to visit my cousin Tammi too who has just moved to NYC in May.  Wee for more people on the Least Coast... I mean East Coast!!
After my dreadful MBA summer classes ended, I went back to the Best Coast for almost 2 weeks to take care of wedding planning stuff.  It sure wasn't enough time!!  I had to carry all the invitations back to assemble them myself.  I should have stayed in California a few more days for some friendly free labor from Leanne or Calvin!  While here, I also stuffed myself silly with delicious food that is no where to be found in Boston.  Brian was quite jelly when he asked me each night what I was going to eat.  Poor Brian... he was stuck in Boston b/c of work!
Speaking of California, I miss Baloo!!  I kept on waking up early for the first couple of days there, so Baloo kind of got use to it.  When I started to adjust to PST, he kept on waking me up super early by whining and walking around.  Oh Baloo... you are so silly!!
Since I was in the OC a lot to meet with vendors, I had time to visit my adorable niece Zoey.  She cried when she saw me at first since I was a STRANGER DANGER to her, but after a few minutes, she warmed up to me.  She started to poke my face and constantly tried to tear off my glasses while giggling so much!  She cried when I left, which made me teary!  I don't think she'll recognize me when I go back home next time... Sadness!!
Back to Boston!  Brian & I went to another Red Sox game... thanks to Alex & Maggie's early wedding present.  It was so fun!!  Many good plays and home runs... except for when we got to the 6th or 7th ending.  Red Sox blew their 6 point lead in one inning...
Sorry for the delay, but as usual... Brian & I have such busy schedules.  I am writing this update while in a National Health Policy class.  Hiding in the back right now, so the professor can't see what I'm doing.  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment