Friday, July 8, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend

Finally some free time to update the blog. Just took my final for Managerial Economics today. I hope I did okay!! Being back in a classroom after such a long period felt so weird. Sometimes I felt so dumb because I didn't know what in the world the professor was talking about while other people seemed to understand it perfectly well =(. At least it's over now!!

Fourth of July weekend was a blast!! We had our first guests over, Joanne & Daniel. Thank you so much for coming out from Chicago and showing us around Boston! We had so much fun learning all the ways to get around Boston, eating at all the yummy restaurants, and watching the fireworks with you guys. It was definitely one of the most memorable July 4th weekend. Thanks again!! <3

Here are a couple pictures, courtesy of Joanne. The rest are on facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment