Thursday, July 28, 2011

Little update:

The apartment management just finished installing our new windows. Rejoice! Double pane windows! Now the noises from Commonwealth Ave are just small murmurs and it doesn't get as hot in the apartment.

But as much joy as I thought I'd have with this new addition, I'm totally not digging the small wood particles left by the install. Don't get me wrong, Paul and his helper were awesome on cleaning up as much as they could. All the big chunks and most of the dirt was swept up, but there's still the miniature splinters left everywhere. They feel like little razor blades when they're against your skin! Mary and I have spent hours trying to clean every surface in the apartment, but I guess I have to clean everything yet again. I think that until we do another complete clean up, I'm going to be walking around, randomly wincing in pain for the next couple of days. People on the street are going to think I'm nuts...

No comments:

Post a Comment